2011-06-02

No new stories

I haven't added any new stories or new content to JRTstories. For those of you that have been reading I want to apologize. My computer has basically died on me. I've been attempting to fix the problem but it may be that it has come to it's end.

I have found a temporary solution. However this solutions will slow down many of my plans. For instance my web comic series ideas will have to be put on hiatus. However I should be able to add new written stories. I will be writing these stories and placing them up, soon. Also I will be continuing the stories that have already been placed on the site.

Again I will apologize for the long wait for the continuation of the stories that have been started. Hopefully by next month I will have not only placed new content but be back to a more stable updating of material.

Thanks for Reading JRTstories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments